You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
LionRT may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
Our Services display content that is generated by other users and third-party entities. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. LionRT may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review all content.
Do not use our Services in a way that prevents you from obeying traffic safety laws.
Many of our services require an Internet connection. LionRT is not responsible for expenses that are generated as a result of using our Services.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information.
You may need a LionRT Subscription Account ("Account") in order to use some of our Services. By creating an Account you agree to the following terms:
- You will not provide any false personal information, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You are responsible for keeping your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- LionRT reserves the right to delete or suspend your account at any time.If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You are solely responsible for all Content ("Content") associated with your account. LionRT is not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs as a result of third-party litigation or legal action.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- Any Content you post on LionRT’s Websites (“Sites”) or on LionRT’s Social Media Pages (including but not limited to Facebook, Google+, and Twitter) will be deemed public information. If you do not want third parties to be able to access or use your content, do not post it on LionRT’s Sites or Social Media Pages.
- When you terminate your account, LionRT reserves the right to retain or discard the Content associated with your account.
- When you transfer your account, LionRT reserves the right to retain or discard the Content associated with your account.
- You will not use LionRT’s services to post unauthorized commercial communications including spam.
- You will not collect users' content or information, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic, incites violence, or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use our Services to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. LionRT may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
Unauthorized changes to Services are otherwise not permitted.
Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER LIONRT NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES “AS IS”. THIS WILL CHANGE ONCE LIONRT DECIDES TO IMPLEMENT A WARRANTY.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
Liability of Services
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, LIONRT, AND LIONRT’S SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF LIONRT, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN).
IN ALL CASES, LIONRT, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify LionRT and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly.
These terms control the relationship between LionRT and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
The laws of the State of California will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the courts of the State of California, and you and LionRT consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
For information about how to contact LionRT, please visit ourcontact page.
The title of each paragraph is written only for the convenience of reading and does not have any legal or contractual obligations.
You cannot transfer the rights and obligations stated in this Agreement.