Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions.
What information is collected and how do we use it?
Types of Information Collected
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be personal information):
- Information you provide to us or upload(including your contact details): we may collect any and all personal information you provide to us, like your name, mobile phone number, email address, delivery address, order, invoicing details, data, messages, feedback, and any other information you provide to us.
- Location information(only for specific services/functionalities): various types of information on your location. For example, country code, city code, mobile network code, cell identity, longitude and latitude information, language settings.
- Log information: information related to your use of certain functions, apps and websites. For example, cookies and other anonymous identifier technologies, IP addresses, temporary message history, standard system logs.
- Other information: environmental characteristics value (ECV) (i.e. value generated from device ID, connected Wi-Fi ID and location value).
- We will never store extraneous sensitive information including WiFi password within our remote servers or databases.
How the personal information is used
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our goods and/or services to you, including after-sales and customer support and for services on your device or through our websites.
- Communicating with you about your device, service or any general queries, such as updates, customer inquiry support, information about our events, notices.
- Conducting marketing related activities, such as providing marketing and promotional materials and updates. For more information on marketing and promotional activities, please refer to the Direct Marketing section below.
- Allowing you to post content in public areas.
- Conducting promotional activities, such as sweepstakes.
- Analysing and developing statistical information on use of our products and services to better improve our products and services.
- Storing and maintaining information about you for our business operations or legal obligations.
Here are more details on how we use your information (which may include personal information) -
- Setting up your LionRT Account. Personal information collected when creating a LionRT Account on our web sites or through our devices is used for creating the personal LionRT Account and profile page for the user.
- Setting up your Enterprise Account. Information collected when creating a LionRT Enterprise Account on our web sites is used for creating the Administrative LionRT Account for the client. Further information regarding devices, and teams, are also collected for using our services.
- Processing your purchase orders. Information relating to e-commerce orders may be used for processing the purchase order and related after-sales services, including customer support and re-delivery. In addition, the order number is used to cross check the order with the delivery partner as well as the actual delivery of the parcel. The receipt details, including name, address, phone number and postal code are for delivery purposes. The email address is used to send parcel tracking information to the user. The list of purchased item(s) is used for printing the invoice and allowing users to see what is in the parcel. This process may be handled by us or our Amazon® affiliate.
- User experience. Some opt-in features, such as the Notifications Subscriptions, allow LionRT to perform it's notifications functionality when providing details of the destination.
- Sending notices. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Conducting promotional activities. If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion, e.g. via LionRT’s Facebook page or other social media platforms, we may use the personal information you provide to administer those programs.
- We may use your name and email address, and previous purchases to provide marketing materials to you relating to goods and services of LionRT and affiliates to offer network, mobile applications and cloud products and services. If you no longer wish to receive certain types of email communications you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication. We will not transfer your personal data to our business partners for use by our business partners in direct marketing.
Analytics and Other Technologies (only when browsing lionrt.com)
- What information is collected and how do we use them?Technologies are used by LionRT and our Third Party Service Providers to observe trends relative to administering the site. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Log Files: As true of most websites, we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we gather about you.
- Advertising: We partner with our Third Party Service Providers to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our Third Party Service Provider may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests..
- Local Storage and Cookies: We use Local Storage Mechanisms (LSMs) to run portions of our services. Various browsers may offer their own management tool for removing LSMs.
Who do we share your information with?
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information on occasion to third parties (as described below) in order to provide the products or services that you have requested.
Disclosure may be made to Third Party Service Providers and affiliated companies listed in this section below. In each case described in this section, you can be assured that LionRT will only share your personal information in accordance with your consent. You should know that when LionRT shares your personal information with a Third Party Service Provider under any circumstance described in this section, LionRT will contractually specify that the third party is subject to practices and obligations to comply with applicable local data protection laws. LionRT will contractually ensure compliance by any Third Party Service Providers with the privacy standards that apply to them in your local jurisdiction.
Sharing with our Group and Third Party Service Providers
From time to time, in order to conduct business operations smoothly in providing you with the full capabilities of our products and services, we may disclose your personal information from time to time to other LionRT affiliated companies (in communications, social media, technology or cloud businesses), or our third party service providers which are our mailing houses, delivery service providers, telecommunications companies, data centres, data storage facilities, customer service providers, advertising and marketing service providers. Such Third Party Service Providers would be processing your personal information on LionRT’s behalf or for one or more of the purposes listed above. We may share your IP address with third parties when using certain mobile applications on our device in order to provide you with some of the services you requested.
Sharing with our Group’s ecosystem companies
LionRT works together with a group of companies, which together form the LionRT Ecosystem. The LionRT Ecosystem companies are independent entities, and highly qualified in their respective fields. LionRT may utilize your data within the LionRT Ecosystem companies so as to provide you with and improve the exciting products and services. The LionRT Ecosystem companies may also share data with LionRT from time to time in relation to products and services to provide hardware and software services, and to create better features and user experience for our clients. If LionRT is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any changes in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Sharing with Others
LionRT may disclose your personal information without further consent when required under applicable law.
Information Not Requiring Consent
We may share anonymised information and statistics in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website, we may share them trends about the general use of our services, such as the number of customers in certain demographic groups who purchased certain products or who carried out certain transactions.
LionRT’s Security Measures
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure or other similar risks, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on your devices and on LionRT websites. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information.
When you send or receive data from your LionRT devices, we make sure the data are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer and other encryption algorithms.
All your personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We classify your data based on importance and sensitivity, and ensure that your personal information has the highest security level. We make sure that our employees and Third Party Service Providers who access the information to help provide you with our products and services are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet such obligations. We have special access controls for cloud based data storage as well.
You agree to safeguard personal information by not disclosing your login password or account information to anybody unless such person is duly authorised by you, and as outlined in theUser Agreement. Whenever you log on LionRT websites, particularly on somebody else's computer or on public Internet terminals, you should always log out at the end of your session.
LionRT cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party accesses to your personal information as a result of your failure to keep your personal information private. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you must notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
Personal information will be held for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We shall cease to retain personal information, or remove the means by which the personal information can be associated with particular individuals, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which that personal information was collected is no longer being served by retention of the personal information.
Accessing other Features on your Device
Our applications may need access to certain features on your device such as enabling emails, phone notifications and Wi-Fi network connection status, as well as other features. This information is used to allow the applications to run on your device and allow you to interact with the applications. At any time you may revoke your permissions by turning these off at the device level or contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.
User Control of Privacy
LionRT recognises that privacy concerns differ from person to person. Therefore, we provide examples of ways LionRT makes available for you to choose to restrict the collection, use, disclosure or processing of your personal information and control your privacy settings:
- Toggle on/off data transfer at the device level;
- Assigning permissions at the administrative level in our Enterprise interface;
- Deleting information stored on LionRT Cloud by contacting us directly email@example.com; and
- Changing your password and/or email information.
Access, Updating or Correcting Your Personal Information
- You have the right to request access to and/or correction of any other personal information that we hold about you. When you update your personal information, you will be asked to verify your identity before we proceed with your request. Once we obtain sufficient information to accommodate your request for access to or correction of your personal information, we shall proceed to respond to your request within any timeframe set out under your applicable data protection laws.
- We normally provide such services for free but reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for your data access request.
- If you would like to request access to your personal data held by us or if you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the email address below. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawal of Consent
- You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information in our possession or control by submitting a request. This may be done by contacting us email@example.com. We will process your request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal information as per your request.
- Please recognise that your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences. Depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your personal information, it may mean that you will not be able to enjoy LionRT’s products and services.
Transfer of personal information outside of your jurisdiction
To the extent that we may need to transfer personal information outside of your jurisdiction, whether to our affiliated companies (which are in the communications, social media, technology and cloud businesses) or Third Party Service Providers, we shall do so in accordance with the applicable laws. In particular, we will ensure that all transfers will be in accordance with requirements under your applicable local data protection laws by putting in place appropriate safeguards.
- We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our products and services. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to require personal information from minors or offer to send any promotional materials to persons in that category.
- LionRT does not seek or intend to seek to receive any personal information from minors. Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a minor has provided LionRT with personal information without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that the personal information is removed and the minor unsubscribes from any of the applicable LionRT services.
Order of Precedence
Do I have to agree to any third party terms and conditions?
Here are third party terms and privacy policies that apply when you use these specific products:
- By using our services, you are agreeing to Red Hat, Google Analytics, and Amazon Web Services Terms of Services
Social Media (Features) and Widgets
Los Angeles, California
United States of America
Last Updated: October 13, 2016
This Data Policy (the “Policy”) describes LionRT’s policy for handling, storing, and otherwise treating certain types of data of LionRT’s customers (each, a “Customer”), including data associated with individual users and employees of Customer organizations, in each case pursuant to a Customer Agreement (as defined below). “LionRT” means LionRT, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Additional policies that apply to specific LionRT Products and Services can be found at the end of this Policy, in the section entitled “Service-Specific Terms.”
LionRT collects information that a Customer or other data sources send to LionRT as part of such Customer’s use of LionRT Products and Services. This data is addressed in three categories, “Transaction Data”, “Account Data” and “Personal Data”, each as defined below.